10th May 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in MPT course through distance education in reputed colleges?

I have completed BPT in 2014 and 6 months internship is in progress and will be completed by 2015. How can I take admission in MPT and inform the entrance date. I will prefer to complete MPT thru distance education from reputed colleges.

Pl advise. Regards/NISHA BAWARI

Related Questions:
  1. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. How can I get admission in any government college for MPT course?
  3. Details of colleges in Delhi offering MPT and what is the process of admission?
  4. List of colleges with form and fee details which offers MPT in Cardiopulmonary programme in Gujarat?
  5. Which are the government colleges, universities for MPT courses in India? What is the admission norm, fee structure and scholarship criteria?
  6. Which are the good colleges in Maharashtra and Bangalore? I want to do MPT in Sport
  7. Reputed colleges offering part time Diploma or distance education Diploma in Civil engineering?
  8. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  9. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  10. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  11. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  12. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  13. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  14. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  15. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 47.7% in graduation?
  16. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
11th August 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in MPT course through distance education in reputed colleges?

I wish to study Masters in physiotherapy-gynecology & obstetrics through distance education. Provide me the list of colleges,/universities providing this course and the procedure to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?