10th May 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Will there be enough job opportunities after pursuing Electronics and Instrumentation engineering?

Recently i have joined electronics and instrumentation engg in a privite college.So i want to knw that if there will be enough job opportunity after pursuing with this stream???and can i seek job in various gaming companies or in computer manufacturer companies like DELL,HCL,ACER,ASUS??

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  6. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. Job opportunities after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  9. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  11. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  12. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  13. How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation
  14. Is there a good demand for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  15. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  17. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  18. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
12th May 2015, 02:48 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Will there be enough job opportunities after pursuing Electronics and Instrumentation engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Recently i have joined electronics and instrumentation engg in a privite college.So i want to knw that if there will be enough job opportunity after pursuing with this stream???and can i seek job in various gaming companies or in computer manufacturer companies like DELL,HCL,ACER,ASUS??

Yes, you can get the job in the computer Manufacturing Companies and not in the gaming Companies, Since your trade is of electronics and instrumentation and not Multimedia Design. So, don't worry you can hope for the secured job in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?