10th May 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding doing M.D.S in Maxillofacial Surgery in UK?

Hi I'm in B.D.S 4th year now aand i want to do my M.D.S in maxillofacial surgery in overseas mostly in U.K can you give me all possible information regarding entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?
  3. In which college I will get admission with mentioned fee cost to study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  4. In which country I should study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  5. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  6. Information regarding doing M.D.S in Maxillofacial Surgery in UK? -- [New]
  7. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  9. Is there any separate exam in merit? I have completed BDS and my interest is to do MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  10. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  12. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  13. Number of seats reserved for MDS in AIIMS? How many seats are there for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery under OBC reservation
  14. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
  18. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
19th April 2018, 06:57 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding doing M.D.S in Maxillofacial Surgery in UK?

After completion of B.D.S. you can pursue M.D.S in Maxillofacial surgery from UK. In order to pursue M.D.S. you will have to take the Dental Admission Test (DAT). Also you will have to take an English proficiency test. Once you cleared both of the examinations you are eligible to apply for M.D.S in Maxillofacial surgery course from UK.

These are the best universities in UK offering M.D.S in Maxillofacial surgery course:-
> University of Manchester
> University College London
> University of Edinburgh
> King's College London
> University of Bristol
> University of Glashgow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?