10th May 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting affiliation for primary school?

What is the procedure followed for getting affiliation for primary school? I am pretty new on these things and I really need to know the complete steps which need to be followed so that I can do the same and try to finish it as soon as possible. Thanks!

11th May 2015, 03:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting affiliation for primary school?

To get affiliation for you school, first you should decide from which board, you want to get affiliation, whether it is CBSE board or any other state board. After deciding that, you have to visit regional education board office and you should submit your application by paying a prescribed fee, to get affiliation for your school. Then the board officials will review your application and provide affiliation, if your school is eligible for affiliation. If you want to apply for CBSE board affiliation, you can apply through online, by visiting following link.
http://cbseaff.nic.in/cbse_aff/form/mainpage.aspx
15th May 2015, 06:41 PM
MASTER RAVI

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting affiliation for primary school?

If you want to get the affiliation for Primary School,So you have to first decide that from which board you want to get affiliation.After that you have to visit the Board Office of that State Board and also apply online.After Submitting your application form and fees,You can open your School.But you should also have all the things like Rooms for class,wash rooms,tiolets,Water Cooler etc those are required for the school and also for the Students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?