11th May 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?

I`m a student of 9th class of CBSE affiliated school (MASD Public School in Panipat) Haryana , suddenly due to some circumstances my family have to shift to Ambala .
I want to know that ,can I get admission in class 10th of any other CBSE affiliated school of Ambala City or Ambala Cantt. ?
And what should I do to do so ?

Related Questions:
11th May 2015, 01:30 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?

Yes you can get admission in CBSE schools at Ambala, registration is done in 9th class for 10th Board exams so you are registered at CBSE now i wanna tell you the truth theoretically it is possible to change the school after 9 and 11th class but practically it is a little bit tough to find out the school which one is ready to provide you admission so i suggests you go to the school first in which you and your family have personal contact so they will adjust you

If you have any genuine reason behind this transfer then this will helps you in getting admission in new school

first of all collect the few certificated from the current school
1. Character certificate
2. Migeration certificate
3. 8th and 9th class marksheet
4. 3-4 current passport size photos

Now find out the school which one is ready to provides you admission and then buy prospectus of the school because each and every detail about the school is mentioned in the prospectus and then fill up the forms and submit to the school
11th May 2015, 02:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?

Since you have completed 9th standard from CBSE board itself, therefore you can definitely get admission in class 10th CBSE board in another school and state.

For this you will have to satisfy the following criteria below:

> Applicant should have completed 9th standard as a regular candidate and there should nt e any gap in between his/her studies.

> Applicant should have completed his/her 9th standard from an institution affiliated by CBSE.

> Applicant may get admission to a new CBSE school only if his/her parents are transferred /shifted from one place to another.

> Applicant should carry previous year, i.e. 9th mark sheet along with the Transfer Certificate and character certificate, all duly attested from previous school of the board concerned.
11th May 2015, 09:09 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?

Yes, you can get admission in another CBSE school in class 10th.
As you are studying in 9th standard so first you have to complete your 9th class.
After that you can change your school.
To get admission in another CBSE school in class 10th, you have to collect the following document from your school.

1). Class 9th report card.

2). School leaving certificate.

3). Migration certificate ( if you change your state ).
11th May 2015, 10:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for Class 10th in any CBSE affiliated school after completion of your 9th standard from CBSE Board. To get admission in new school in 10th standard, you must have to obtain a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from old school and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to take admission in 10th standard. Along with Transfer Certificate, you need to submit your 9th standard Mark sheet and you need to complete the entire application procedure to get admission in 10th standard in CBSE School.
11th May 2015, 10:31 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in class X in CBSE school after completing class IX in the other CBSE School. For getting admission in class X you need to submit the following certificates.

1. Transfer certificate
2. Previous school Bonafide
3. Report card of class IX

My suggestion is to continue class 10th in the same school. Because, it would be difficult for you to understand new way of teaching. So it is better to continue in the same school.
11th May 2015, 12:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get 10th standard admission in another CBSE school. To get admission in a new school, first you have to collect following documents from your present school
1. 9th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting all these certificates, you can search for any good CBSE school in Ambala and you can apply for admission by submitting your application along with above specified documents.
11th May 2015, 12:51 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

I would like to tell you something that the board registration is being done in class 9th itself do it is little difficult to for you to get admission in class 10th directly, so it might happen that you need to repeat your class 9th again in Ambala, so try there if you are lucky enough then you can get admission in class 10th or else you may have to repeat class 9th again.

If you get admission in class 10th then you need to submit the photocopy of the following documents they are as follows:-

> Transfer certificate of previous school.

> Last class attended record.

> Result of class 9th.

> Original date of birth certificate.

> Registration certificate of CBSE boards.
29th February 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I have not given my final exam of class 9 because of my father transfer and now I want to get admission in class 10.is there any possibility to get admission in any other CBSE school
13th February 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 10th class in another cbse school of himachal pradesh in same town . What do fresh cbse rules say for session 2017 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?