22nd May 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?

WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR GROUP I,II,III,IV. I WAS COMPLETED MY INTERMEDIATE AND WRITTING DIRECTLLY EXAMS FOR Bsc( medical lab technician) WHICH GROUP CAN I WRITE WITH THIS QUALIFICATION.

Related Questions:
  1. Education qualifications required to write the entrance for Group II exam?
  2. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  3. Eligibilty for TNPSC Group III and IV Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  5. Which group exam could I write after completing 12th?
  6. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam?
  7. Is it possible to become a Pathologist after passing Medical Lab Technician course? -- [New]
  8. When is the upcoming recruitment for staff nurses in central government
  9. Information about MSc medical microbiology entrance exam? I have completed BSc medical lab technician course
  10. For which group am I eligible after completing BSc Genetics?
  11. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  12. What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job?
  13. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  14. What jobs should I apply for after completing Intermediate (vocational) as Medical Lab Technician?
  15. Procedure to become a Lab Technician for M.Sc(Analytical Technician) candidate?
  16. Can I directly become ACP in Telangana state by writing the entrance exam?
  17. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  18. How to become a Lab technician after completing degree BSc
22nd June 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?

can i write group exam after my intermediate?
30th June 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?

i am obc categry what is the eligibility andwhat is age limit in group 1 exam
3rd July 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for group 1
30th July 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i am doing degree can i do write group 1 exam
7th August 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i am studying bba final exam, can i write group exams
13th August 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i am studying in bcom. ca 2yr. can i ellible for any exam?
2nd October 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i competed my degree, now i want to prepare for groups.... plz tell which one is suits for my qualification. and give the process to apply.
24th November 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am b.com (computers) distance education and i am not complete my inter bi.p.c i am eligible of group exams & what are the qualifications of group 1,2,3&4 can you kindly tell me thanks.
13th December 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

am studying b.tech finalyear can i apply to the exams now...did i eligable to write the exam before getting my final year result?
29th December 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i am complete my inter M.L.T group and i am eligible of group exams & what are the qualifications of group 1,2,3&4 can you kindly tell me thanks.
10th February 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for group I,II, III and IV
12th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

qualification required for group 2,3,4
19th February 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

im doing b.com final year ...... can i write any TNPSC groups exams? my mail id is [email protected]
. thanks
29th February 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

qualification required for group 3 and 4
21st March 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Qualification for group me 3 and 4?
10th April 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im completed bsc nursing and i would like to write groups so can i eligible candidate for groups
4th May 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs in group exam 1 2 3 &4
22nd May 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was failed in the degree but i have intreast in the groups, how to try the groups and what is the minimum qualification
22nd May 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was failed in the degree but i have intreast in the groups, how to try the groups and what is the minimum qualification
6th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for all Group III Posts?
8th June 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

naku 10th complit ayendhi nenu group 4 rayavacha
27th August 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed bsc ths year.i want to prepare fr group exams. So plz tell me which group can i choose?which group is eligible fr me?
8th February 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I AM HOUSEWIFE COMPLETED MY DEGREE 10YEARS BACK AND IAM INTERESTED IN WRITING GROUP EXAMS I WANTED TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF GROUP III, IV AND THE JOBS
28th March 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hi.... I am complited my degree bsc maths in periyar university in distance ,thamilnadu i am eligibul or not for group1,2 examinations
11th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

after completing 12th can we write group-1 exam?..
25th April 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 std exam. I just wanted to know what is the correct qualification for writing group 1 exam.
What is the qualification for a deputy collector?
23rd February 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello!
I have completed my inter vocational(mlt) course please tell me for what type of jobs i can apply,private or government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?