22nd May 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?

HELLO! I M A STUDENT WHO HAS CLEARED HER 12th WITH PCB AND 55% IN MERIT. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MBBS OR BDS IN GENERAL QUOTA WITHIN GUJARAT? OR IN PVT COLLAGES IN GUJARAT WITH LEAST FEES

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  4. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board
  6. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT? -- [New]
  7. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  8. How to get admission in BDS or MBBS after failing in Chemistry?
  9. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  11. Admission criteria and fee structure of MBBS and BDS? Can a candidate get admission if doesn't qualify in NEET?
  12. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  13. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  14. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  16. Will I be able to take admission in MBBS course while I am pursing BDS?
  17. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  18. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
31st May 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?

can i study anything related to genetics after my 12th{something related to research}
8th June 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?

How to get admission in mbbs with less percentage
30th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission on government seat of medical with the merit of 78.4167
30th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Gujarat on government seat of medical with a merit of 78.4167??
30th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hi!I am student who has cleared 12th from Gujarat board with PCB and 78.4167 in merit can i get admission in MBBS in general quota within Gujarat?OR in private colleges in gujarat
7th July 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I get merit No.1235 in open gujarat board ,can i get admmision in mbbs or dental in open catagery of GOVERMENT COLLAGES ?
5th September 2011, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in mbbs with55% in any where so plz answer
19th May 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th marit 66%? Whats the fee structure?
29th May 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in bds college with 85% in 12 cbse and gujcet:-35 marks
2nd June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in MBBS or BDS with 58%merit in GSEB with open catagory?
9th June 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for mbbs with 77% marks in cbse with open category
5th July 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

can I get admissions in BDS with rank 7999 merit no.???????Please reply me fast.
17th April 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

annual fees of mbbs collages
20th May 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in mbbs.i got 65 pr and 37 in gujcet.
10th October 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE SHOULD I SCORE IN 12TH AND GUJCET EXAM TO GET ADMISION IN ANY MEDICAL GOVERMEN COLLEGE OF GUJARAT
7th January 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE SHOULD I SCORE IN 12TH TO GET ADMISSION IN ANY MEDICAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF INDIA
24th June 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE SHOULD I SCORE IN 12TH TO GET ADMISSION IN ANY MEDICAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF INDIA
Basically scores of state board is not counted since last year(2017-18)...so u need to work hard for neet and score as high as possible in tht...bcz the admission in MBBS/BDS is completely based on neet score and merit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?