11th May 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th Commerce BBA or MBA?

sir I am confused in MBA and bba because I have just passed my 12th commerce from Gujarat.I have not do any preparation for MBA or bba.now I want to do MBA so I want to know if I can give the exam of GMAT or cat

Related Questions:
12th May 2015, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th Commerce BBA or MBA?

No, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course after completion of your 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course. Since, you have not completed Graduation, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course. So, I suggest you to pursue BBA course after your 12th standard, so, that you can pursue MBA course after completion of your BBA course.
12th May 2015, 11:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You have just completed your 12th standard in Commerce stream, so, you are eligible to join in only BBA course, but not MBA course, because to join in MBA course, a candidate should have completed their graduation in any stream. So, you can apply for MBA course admission after the completion of your BBA course or any other Bachelor's course. To get MBA admission, you can appear for any MBA entrance exams like GMAT, CAT, MAT, etc. After qualifying in any MBA entrance exam, you can get admission in MBA course.
13th May 2015, 06:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot do MBA after completion of your 12th board examination as MBA is a Masters course. Therefore the minimum educational qualification required to do MBA is graduation.

Therefore, you should opt for BBA or any UG course of your choice but definitely not MBA now.
21st May 2015, 10:25 PM
kunalroy89

There should not be any confusion because you are eligible for only one of the above mentioned courses.
After 12th you can NEVER go for MBA as it requires graduation degree.You are eligible for BBA after 12th.
Confusion should be about selecting courses of graduation after your 12th commerce- BBA or B.Com as MBA can be done after both.
It is upto you to decide your graduation course but MBA is not for you as of now.Complete your graduation and keep preparing for CAT/MAT alongwith graduation.
21st May 2015, 10:31 PM
kunalroy89

There should not be any confusion because you are eligible for only one of the above mentioned courses.
After 12th you can NEVER go for MBA as it requires graduation degree.You are eligible for BBA after 12th.
Confusion should be about selecting courses of graduation after your 12th commerce- BBA or B.Com as MBA can be done after both.
It is upto you to decide your graduation course but MBA is not for you as of now.Complete your graduation and keep preparing for CAT/MAT alongwith graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?