11th May 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?

(1) WHAT IS THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR B PHARMA IN BIT MESHRA?
(2) What is the fee structure of B Pharma?
(3) What is the Ladies Hostel facilities & chages for the lodging n fooding?
(4) What is the cut off marks for B Pharma?
(5) What is the safety security measures for the ladies hostel?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  2. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  3. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for BITS Mesra for EEE including hostel
  5. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  7. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of BITS Pilani? What is the hostel charge?
  9. Is there any age limit for admission in class 9th? Cutoff marks for aptitude test for admission? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?
  10. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  11. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  12. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  15. Information regarding admission procedure,fees structure and hostel facilities at AIL Mohali?
  16. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the annual tuition fee of B.Tech course of BITS Pilani? How much is the hostel fee? What is the cutoff marks for admission?
  18. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
18th December 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?

How much percentage should I get to get admissions in acharya college after my 10th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?