12th May 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?

presently i am doing 2nd year bcom but i have interest in fashion designing want to learn about fashion designing

want to know about diploma in fashion designing and which colleges offering in hyderabad?

12th May 2015, 11:18 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?

If you are creative, and if you have a passion for originality and style, then a fashion designing career is the perfect option for you. As a fashion designer, you will not only satisfy your creative fancies, but will also gain fame, glamour, success, and certainly, a high pay packet. Considering this, a large number of students are being attracted towards pursuing a course in fashion designing.

A student who passed 10th can join Diploma in Fashion Designing course.
As you are in 2nd year B.Com so you are also eligible to get admission in Diploma in Fashion Designing course.

Here are list of college in Hydrabad which offer Diploma in Fashion Designing course.

1).ARK Institute of Hospitality Management.

2).Amazon Educational Society.

3).Abids Lakhotia Institute of Art & Design.

4).HAMSTECH Institute of Fashion & Interior Design.
12th May 2015, 12:24 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?

The post-graduation Diploma in Fashion Design is an opportunity to take up a creative career in clothing. The PG diploma in Fashion Design is a 2 years course with 4 semesters. The candidate who completed his /her graduation in any discipline can apply to study the course.

List of colleges offering Fashion Design course in Hyderabad :

* WLCI College
http://www.wlci.in

* Exterior Interior Limited.
http://www.exteriorinteriors.com

* Instituto Design Innovation.
http://www.idi.co.in

* Bonfire Institute of Design
http://www.bonfireinstituteofdesign.com
12th May 2015, 01:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offers Diploma in Fashion designing in Hyderabad :

* CFTF

* Abids Lakhotia Institute of Arts and Design

* HAMSTECH Institute of Fashion and Interior Design

* Exterior Interior Limited

* Aimfill International

* Bonfire Institute of Design

* National Institute of Fashion Technology

Eligibility to apply for diploma in Fashion Technology is you need to satisfy the below requirements.

1.It is a One year programme and you need to complete 10th or ITI from the recognized University with minimum percentage of marks.

And this is the major requirement to study Diploma in Fashion Technology.
12th May 2015, 02:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to join in Diploma in Fashion Designing course. So, as a candidate, who have already completed 10th standard, you can apply for admission in Diploma in Fashion Designing.

List of Colleges:-
Following are some of the colleges in Hyderabad, which are offering Diploma course in Fashion designing.

Lakhotia Institute of Design
Address: 5th Floor, MPM Mall, Bank Street, Above Big Bazar, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana

Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design
Address: II, III & IV Floor, R.K. Plaza, Punjagutta 'X' Road, Punjagutta, , Opp pc jeweller, Hyderabad, Telangana

Instituto Design Innovation
Address: 3-6-475/7, 4th Floor, Kalpa Vruksha Estates, Above HDFC Bank,, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana

Integrated Institute of Education Technology
Address: 211, Jamuna Towers NLG X Roads, Malakpet, Hyderabad, Telangana
6th August 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Iam studying Bsc 1st year but iam intrested in studying fashion designing so i wants to know about the fee structure of fashion designing in diploma
5th May 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my ssc 10th standard with only 60%.can i join diploma for fashion technology?
22nd June 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am sowmya I have completed my ssc 10th standard with 60% in 2014. I am interested to do fashion designing. Can I join diploma for fashion technology now
12th August 2017, 05:10 PM
trendsacademy

Trends academy is the best academy to learn fashion and beautician course in india. 100% placement guarantee in green trends. but it's located in chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?