12th May 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?

i was completed my diploma agriculture.i had 5 years experience in job related to my course. i need what are the jobs available to my course and list in which companies the jobs are available with salary details

14th May 2015, 12:02 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was completed my diploma agriculture.i had 5 years experience in job related to my course. i need what are the jobs available to my course and list in which companies the jobs are available with salary details

There is a list of varioys Commercial Agricultural companies wher you can define your future. These are mentioned Below :

1. Company > ABT Industries
Sector > Agricultural products and export and import
Products >Ghee, processed vegetables, yoghurt, fresh fruits, sweetened
khoa and milk based sweets

2. Company > Raasi Seeds
Sector > Seeds
Products > Cotton, vegetables, and field crop

3. Company > DuPont India
Sector > Agricultural
Products > Crop protection, animal health solutions, pioneer
seeds and inoculants, and agricultural packaging
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?