12th May 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Which exam need to write for private bank jobs after MBA HR and procedure for the same in detail?

Hi,

I m sridevi
Presently i m doing my mba hr and wants to join in Banking sector for recruitment ,
Little bit confused if i want to join in banking sector for recruitment which bank exam i have to write in private bank jobs and also government bank jobs what is the position in banking sector in entry level .Can i know the process in detail.

12th May 2015, 01:24 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Which exam need to write for private bank jobs after MBA HR and procedure for the same in detail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I m sridevi
Presently i m doing my mba hr and wants to join in Banking sector for recruitment ,
Little bit confused if i want to join in banking sector for recruitment which bank exam i have to write in private bank jobs and also government bank jobs what is the position in banking sector in entry level .Can i know the process in detail.

You are Pursuing your MBA in HR, that sounds to be nice. But, depends on your recruitment Process, which Banking Sector you will get. Based on your Exam you will be getting the Banks which will be Private only as there is a little chance for the Government Bank you will get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?