12th May 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?

I did my Bcom and Mcom from distance mode and has very less percentage, say around 45%. What is the criteria of getting admission in Mphil and Phd.

What are the streams through which a student can do both the courses, its duration and fess structure.

I want to do the same from Hyderabad - Osmania University through distance mode.

13th May 2015, 10:48 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?

Osmania University offers courses in distance education mode. It is one of the top distance education institute situated in southern india.

Eligibility Criteria for getting admission in M.Phil from Osmania University

You must have done Masters in relevant area with atleast 55% marks from recognized institution. There will be 5% relaxation for reserved category candidates.There is no upper age criteria to apply for this course.

Duration of the course: 2 years.

Eligibility Criteria for getting admission in PhD from Osmania University

You must have done Masters in relevant area with atleast 55% marks from recognized institution. There will be 5% relaxation for reserved category candidates.There is no upper age criteria to apply for this course.

Duration of the course: 2 years.
5th December 2017, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?

I want to do PhD in management from Osmania university, please give me the details mail to [email protected]
20th August 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Phd in philosophy at osmania distance admission procedures,last date,fees,duration information please
20th August 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Mphil distance admission at osmania
21st August 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I want phd admission in osmania unisersity distance,please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?