12th May 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Best institute for Core Java and Advance Java training in Pune? Duration of course and fee structure?

Hello,
I am akshay
I want to know the best institute for core java and advance java training institute in pune and course duration and fee structure for particular institute

13th May 2015, 07:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institute for Core Java and Advance Java training in Pune? Duration of course and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am akshay
I want to know the best institute for core java and advance java training institute in pune and course duration and fee structure for particular institute
List of the best coaching center for JAVA in Pune:-

CNC WEB WORLD
Pune - Pimpri-Chinchwad
Address: C2, Brahma estate office, no. 21 first floor, Pune NIBM Junction, Kondhwa, Pune-411048

IIHT-Chakan
Pune - Bhosari
Address: IIHT ,3rd Floor,Gokhale Plaza,Opp.PCMC Auditorium-411033 Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra

Blend InfoTech
Pune - Chinchwad East
Address: A3-1st Floor, Sunehara Plaza Ganesh Nagar, Opp Ganesh Mandir, Dange Chowk, Thergown Chinchwad East Pune-411033

Sandat Web Solution Services
Address: Office No. 401, Pokale Patil Heights, Near Lijjat Papad Company, Maruti Mandir, Dhayari Sinhgad Road Pune
13th May 2015, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institute for Core Java and Advance Java training in Pune? Duration of course and fee structure?

The course fee varies from one institute from another. Therefore, you have to contact the institute for getting more information about the fee. There are different kinds of courses and you can look according to your requirements.

You can apply for training in following Institutes in Pune

1. BitCode Technologies Pvt. Ltd, D Wing, 6th Floor, Rahul Complex, Next to Krishna Hospital, Paud Road, kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 6523 2122

2. Sharp IT Services, Sharp IT Services Add:‎ Office No. 5, Om Aditya Building, Behind Kakade, Plaza, B-Wing, Bharat Colony Canal Road, Karve Nagar, Karvenagar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 090211 26653

3. CNC Web World, Sr. No. 51/2, Office No. -1, Opp. Pandit Petrol Pump, Thergaon, Dange Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 091753 71080

4. Java Training Institute, Jogeshwari Ln, Budhwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 096268 55310

5. SourceKode Technologies, 101, 1st Floor, Mohar Apartment, Dr Ketkar Road, Near Kamala Nehru Park Chowk,, Erandwane Pune, Pune, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?