12th May 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Which institute should I join for summer training in Kanpur in CSE branch?

I am a student of b.tech cse 2nd year passout. Where i should join for summer training for certification in java? Which institute should i join for my summer training in kanpur?

15th May 2015, 02:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute should I join for summer training in Kanpur in CSE branch?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to summer training after your second year of engineering. Since you want to do training in Kanpur and want to pursue certification in Java, so you have a variety of options since there are many computer training institutes that provide Java certification and training. NIIT is a reputed institute where you can pursue your training cum certification course. You can also opt for other institutes but make sure that you undertake the course from an institute which provides global certification preferably from Oracle otherwise IBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?