12th May 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

IS there any college which provides special training for girls to join Defence?

Hello, I"m Apeksha . I want to get into Air Force after 12, but as there is no scope for girls into defence are there any colleges offering special training for air force? Is there any scope for girls into Air Force? I expect some scope for girls into AirForce after 12 itself..............

15th May 2015, 11:12 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS there any college which provides special training for girls to join Defence?

Yes, Army Institute of Technology provide special training to girls as well as boys to join Defence.

Address: Alandi Road, Dighi Hills, Pune, Maharashtra 411015
Phone: 020 2715 7534

Yes, there is scope for girls into Air Force after graduation. You can apply for CDS and AFCAT exam to get into Indian Air Force.

Age Limit for Indian Air Force : Age of candidate must be from 19 to 23 years.

Education Qualification : Candidate must have passed his/her graduation from any recognised university.

For more details about recruitment in Indian Air Force please visit : http://careerairforce.nic.in/
16th May 2015, 02:36 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: IS there any college which provides special training for girls to join Defence?

There is no scope for girls to join any of the defence forces after class 12th. However, you can join the Indian air force after completing graduation by appearing in the AFCAT examination.
AFCAT is the Airforce Common Admission Test.
The eligibility for appearing in AFCAT says that you should be a graduate in a subject which has mathematics and physics as a subject in your graduation.
After clearing the written examination, you need to appear for the SSB.
There are colleges and different institutes which provides coaching and tests for appearing in the SSB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?