13th May 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to be an Assistant Lecturer after qualifying UGC NET but 46% marks in graduation and in MBA 58% marks? Do I need to qualify NET again if I repeat graduation and post graduation?

I have qualified ugc net exam but in graduation I got 46% and in post graduation (mba) I got 58% am I eligible for assist lecturer? or if I again complete my graduation and post graduation(mba )with first division will I have to qualify ugc net exam again?

13th May 2015, 02:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to be an Assistant Lecturer after qualifying UGC NET but 46% marks in graduation and in MBA 58% marks? Do I need to qualify NET again if I repeat graduation and post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have qualified ugc net exam but in graduation I got 46% and in post graduation (mba) I got 58% am I eligible for assist lecturer? or if I again complete my graduation and post graduation(mba )with first division will I have to qualify ugc net exam again?
You have completed MBA degree with 58% and you have valid NET score so you are eligible for lectureship post in engineering college.

You should contact to college authority with your academics degree certificate and NET score card.

You can uploaded your CV in UGC website then you will get interview calls from various engineering colleges.
13th May 2015, 03:11 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to be an Assistant Lecturer after qualifying UGC NET but 46% marks in graduation and in MBA 58% marks? Do I need to qualify NET again if I repeat graduation and post graduation?

National Eligibility Test is conducted for lectureship eligibility by university grants commission twice in a year.

Only those who have got 55 percentage marks in master degree can apply for this examination. This score is considered for ph.D admission as well.

Since, you have got good score in this examination, you may apply for the post of assistant professor in various engineering colleges in India.

You need not repeat your degree again. You may sit for interview if you get shortlisted in the recruitment process.
30th May 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I cleared NET twice in management and having 8 years of teaching experience but lost my job this year as university has not given approval as i have 59.85% in MBA
20th February 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Hay Guys file a Pil in supreme Court of india if UGC is Conducting NET on 55% and for Associate professor in Management eligibility is 55% and for Professor in Management 55%. Then what is the Fun of Conducting NET on 55%...How come a student know all this as net is minimum eligibility but after qualifying net and phd U R NOT ELIGIBLE.... DISCREPANCY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?