13th May 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course to opt for after completion of graduation course in Zoology?

I am graduating in zoology , i want to know the pg courses after my graduation and the mark wanted to get the admission? I really want to take up the best course in the future to ensure that I have the right career path. So, kindly give me the right suggestion!

Thanks!

13th May 2015, 09:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course to opt for after completion of graduation course in Zoology?

If you are good at teaching and want to become a teacher then opt for B.Ed course. There is M.Sc zoology also there for you if you are interested in higher studies or have aim of becoming a lecturer. You can also go for courses like healthcare management or hospital management. There is MBA option also for you if you are interested in management courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?