23rd May 2011, 12:01 AM
drsiddharth619

Colleges in Maharashtra offering MSc medical biochemistry degree? What is the eligibility criteria for selection?

colleges in maharashtra offering M.SC medical biochemistry degree and eligibility criteria for its selection.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MSc Medical Biochemistry offering government colleges in Maharashtra Mumbai?
  2. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  3. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  4. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  5. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  7. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  9. Whicha re the colleges offering MSc medical biochemistry in India
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges or universities in India offering MSc in Medical Biochemistry in distance education?
  12. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  13. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  14. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  15. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  16. Which colleges in Bangalore are offering Ph.D Biochemistry?
  17. List of the colleges offering correspondence courses for MSc Biochemistry?
  18. Best colleges providing MSc Biochemistry in India?
21st December 2011, 05:50 PM
DeepakkumarD

Default Re: Colleges in Maharashtra offering MSc medical biochemistry degree? What is the eligibility criteria for selection?

Maharashtra University of health science at Nasik
For other details visit: http://www.muhsnashik.com/
29th March 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Maharashtra offering MSc medical biochemistry degree? What is the eligibility criteria for selection?

Iam doing my Bsc biotechnology 3rd year , I want to do Msc medical biochemistry, is that gud 4 my career
10th July 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I m complete my bsc.agri.biotechnology 4year,i want to do msc medical biochemistry,i can eligible for this course? ,is that gud 4 my career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?