14th May 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?

Hi,

I,Paramjeet Singh,am student of BE computer science studying in 3rd year.

i want to do Internship and training in companies like TCS, infosys, IBM,Accenture.

kindly help me regarding the information and procedure for internship in such companies.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  6. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  7. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  8. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  9. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  15. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  16. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  18. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
15th May 2015, 01:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?

TCS :-

It conducts an entrance exam in the month of November based on which it shortlists students for the next rounds of selection of interns. Then there will be a resume screening round followed by interview. If you belong to the Tier-1 institutes of the country you can directly apply in the resume screening process. You need to contact the nearby TCS branch for the internship opportunity.

Accenture:-

Accenture visits only certain institutes wherein it recruits interns. If Accenture visits your college to recruit interns, then you can appear in its selection rounds and crack them to get an internship opportunity in Accenture.

Infosys- Infosys offers following internships.
1. Protégé - An internship program at Infosys for engineering students from Tier 1 schools IITs, IT-BHU, IIIT Delhi, BITS Pilani and ISI Kolkata for which one has to email [email protected] for more details and to apply.

2. InStep is a global internship program designed for a select list of Universities.
31st May 2020, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?

Hii I am Gayathri from Coimbatore pursuing my B.Sc 2nd year in streams of physics I would like to join internship for about 1 month which is related to my degree so which companies are offering the internship? and how am I supposed to apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?