14th May 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?

List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training? Can you please tell me what is the procedure to be followed for the same? Awaiting for the reply soon as possible. I just wanted to do the summer internship without fail, so please help!

Thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  2. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  3. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  4. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  6. List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?
  7. How to apply for summer training in some of the reputed companies?
  8. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  9. List of companies which can provide summer training MBA (HR)?
  10. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?
  12. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  13. List of companies for summer training or internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  15. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  17. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  18. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
14th May 2015, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?

List of the companies for summer training:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Rd, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd, 40/4, Lavelle Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2299 0585

4. Zenith Software Limited, 'Zenith House' 4, Industrial Layout, Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080667 45162

5. iWave Systems Technologies Pvt Ltd., No. 7/B, 29th Main, BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2678 6245
15th May 2015, 01:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned the course which you are pursuing. You have also not mentioned the area in which you want to pursue your summer training. So it is not possible for us to give you a proper detailed answer. Hence kindly comment below with the above mentioned details and then we will be able to give you proper detailed answer.
15th May 2015, 07:57 PM
mayank thapar

List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training are as below :-

#. Zenith Software Limited, '
Address
Zenith House' 4, Industrial Layout, Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka

#. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, Addreds
No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Rd, Basavanagudi,
Bengaluru, Karnataka,

#. iWave Systems Technologies Pvt Ltd.,
Address
No. 7/B, 29th Main, BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bengaluru, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?