14th May 2015, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?

I am passed 12 in art from pseb education system . And I got 80% marks in this . But I want countinue my further study like graduation in canada university or college .but I have two year gap in study . I need to know about this that can I get addmision in canada or not . If yes so in which course and what is fees structure of that coures?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges with fee structure in Canada to study after 12th Commerce?
  2. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  3. How to get admission after passing 12th with 5 years study gap?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  5. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  6. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  8. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  9. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  10. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. What are best courses in Canada after completing 12th in commerce?
  13. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  14. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  15. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream? -- [New]
  16. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  17. List of new courses along with their details, fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  18. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?

Hello I had completed my 12th in 2014 in non medical stream with 75% marks.now I want to apply student visa for Canada.is this gap acceptable?and what should I do to complete this gap.thanx I advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?