14th May 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?

I have studied 11th in cbse school but i suffered that my school is failing every student in 11th for taking money for passing every student so i want to take admission in other cbse school in class 12th is this is possible? What should I do for the same? Kindly provide me the procedure to be followed.

14th May 2015, 01:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?

You will be needing the following below mentioned documents along with you at the time of admission in class 12;

> Transfer Certificate

> Character Certificate

> School Leaving Certificate

> 11th class report card

Moreover, if you new school has a new board or if you wish to get admission in another state, you will be however required to collect migration certificate also.

And after having completed all the admission procedures, you will however be very much eligible for admission in class 12.
14th May 2015, 02:23 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?

If such case is happening in your school, then you can get admission in class 11th only in some other school as in class 12th direct admission is not done, as the registration process is being done in class 11th for board examination. So you can get admission in class 11th again and can appear for board examination next year.
14th May 2015, 06:54 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?

No its not possible to get admission in 12th CBSE school without passing in 11th standard ,you can apply for reappear in 11th exams

but i suggests you can try in school in which you have personal contacts because they will adjust you or you can contact to the deputed school in your city may be they will provides you admission in 12th standard

otherwise you can take admission in 11th standard again but it not an good idea so in that case you have one another option That is NIOS board they will provides you admission in directly 12th class on the behalf of 10th class reults
14th May 2015, 09:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

As per CBSE board rules, a candidate should pursue his/her 11th and 12th standard in the same school. But, a candidate can get exemption from this rule under some conditions like Job transfer(of your parents). So, If you have any valid reason, try to contact principal of your school. If he/she agrees for your transfer, then you can transfer to another school. To transfer to another school, you should collect following documents from your school.
1. 11th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting all these documents, you can apply for admission in another school.
15th May 2015, 06:26 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can change your school after 11th to get admission in another school in class 12th.
To change your school you have to collect the following document from your School

1). Class 11th report card

2). School leaving certificate

3). Transfer certificate

4). Migration certificate ( If you change your board or state )

After collecting above document you can change your school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?