14th May 2015, 11:48 AM
priyanshi kumari

Books available for St. Xavier's College Ranchi Bachelor of Mass Communication entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know is any book available for the entrance exam for bachelor of mass communication in St. Xavier's college Ranchi?
I have no idea about this please help me by the help of which i could qualify the entrance exam and be eligible to take admission in St. Xavier's college Ranchi.

Related Questions:
  1. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  2. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  3. Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata? Books for entrance exam?
  4. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  5. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  6. Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?
  7. Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai?
  8. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  9. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  10. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  11. How many seats are available for mass communication & Videography in St.xaviers?
  12. Best study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media?
  13. Good colleges offering course Bachelor in Mass Communication?
  14. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  15. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  16. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  17. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  18. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
14th May 2015, 06:05 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Books available for St. Xavier's College Ranchi Bachelor of Mass Communication entrance exam?

Names of few books are suggested below in this regard which are:

* Upkar's Examination for Mass Communication
* RPH Publication's Guide for Mass Communication & Journalism Examination
* Arihant's General English
* Pearson Guide to English
* Reasoning Ability by R.S. Aggrawal
* Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggrawal
* Quicker Maths by M. Tyra
* Arihant's General Studies
14th May 2015, 08:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books available for St. Xavier's College Ranchi Bachelor of Mass Communication entrance exam?

Best books for entrance exam of Mass communication:-

1.Dictionary of Mass Communication
Author: O. Charles Okwelume
ISBN: 1845491424

2.Fundamentals of Mass Media and Communication
Author: Meena Devi
ISBN: 8189582178

3.Modern: Mass Communication
Author: A Team Of Experts
ISBN: 8126121580

4.Handbook of Mass Communication (Theory and Practice)
Author: V K Joshi
ISBN: 9380995373

5.Guide to Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Examination
Author: By Student Aid Publication
ISBN: 8183202233

6.Fundamentals of Mass Media and Communication
Author: Meena Devi
ISBN: 8189582178

7.Handbook of Mass Communication (Theory and Practice)
Author: V K Joshi
ISBN: 9380995373

8.Mass Communication Journalism: Entrance Examinations Of All Indian Universities
Author:Expert Compilations
ISBN: 8183484239
15th May 2015, 12:09 PM
kalo 4

Books available for St. Xavier's College Ranchi Bachelor of Mass Communication entrance exam;-

Fundamentals of Mass Media and Communication

Fundamentals of Mass Media and Communication

Mass Communication Journalism: Entrance Examinations Of All Indian Universities

Guide to Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Examination

Modern: Mass Communication

Handbook of Mass Communication (Theory and Practice)

Dictionary of Mass Communication

Handbook of Mass Communication (Theory and Practice)
12th June 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Suggest me any book as I am preparing for entrance test of bsc biotechnology and bsc botany for St Xavier college Ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?