14th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?

Hi,
I need a education loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for my Visa. I am going for a 2 year course to Australia. However most of the Banks offer only upto Rs. 20 Lacs. And also, there is a margin of 15% for most of the Banks. Does the margin mean that if I apply for a education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs, then the bank will sanction an education loan of only Rs. 8.5 Lacs? Also, can I apply to multiple Banks for a Education loan, I mean can I split the amount between two Banks as, Rs. 20 Lacs and Rs. 2 Lacs? Please suggest me with some better option as I am in big trouble finding a way out.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  8. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  9. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? -- [New]
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  13. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  15. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
16th May 2015, 12:10 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?

No you will not be able to get a Bank Loan from two Banks for the same course.
You will have to secure the Bank Loan from a Single Bank.
You will have to make sure that you show some sort of a mortgage to the Bank from where you are applying for the Loan as that is the way you will be able to get the Bank Loan of Rs 22 Lacs for your course in Australia.
So you will have to drop the idea of taking Loans from 2 Banks for the same course.
You can though take a Personal Loan and an Educational Loan which will cover up the total Course fee.
These are the ways by which you can apply for the entire amount as a Loan.
So finally you will have to decide what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?