14th May 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?

Hello,
I have already taken maximum education loan of Rs. 15 Lacs against property and I require an education loan of another Rs. 7 Lacs for doing Higher Education. Can you please suggest me which Bank should I approach?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  4. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  5. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  10. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  11. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  12. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
18th May 2015, 12:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?

I am extremely sorry to state that there are no banks which will be willing to offer you education loan of 7 lakhs again since you already have the burden of 15 lakhs on your head. So unless you repay the loan almost all the banks will not be willing to offer you loan. However, it is at the discretion of the bank and a bank can offer you loan if you get admission in a good college or have bright academic background. Since every loan account is linked to RBI, so every bank will get to know that you have a pending loan. SO the best option for you is to approach the same bank from which you had taken loan and request them through application for one more loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?