14th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to study M.E. with scholarship in Abroad?

Hello everyone
I am studying in B.E. 3rd year.
I want to do my M.E. in Abroad.
So, tell me what is the percentage should
I have to get a scholarship for my P.G studies in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MBA in any reputed university with scholarship in Abroad?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  7. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  8. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  9. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  11. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  12. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  13. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  15. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  16. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  17. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  18. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2015, 03:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to study M.E. with scholarship in Abroad?

There is no cutoff percentage as such for admission in M.E course with scholarship since the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exams and most of the scholarships are provided on the basis of entrance exams. However, the higher the percentage the better is your chance to get admission opportunity and in turn scholarship opportunity. So you also need to score good marks in the entrance exams like GRE, TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?