14th May 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?

Sir,
I need to know about the questions
asking in Technical round in TCS Off Campus Drive.
Can you please suggest me the questions for preparation also?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  3. What kind of Technical questions are asked in TCS on-campus drive to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  8. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  9. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  12. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  13. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive?
  15. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of IBM Off-campus Interview? Latest placement papers for Aptitude Test?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
15th May 2015, 01:53 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I need to know about the questions
asking in Technical round in TCS Off Campus Drive.
Can you please suggest me the questions for preparation also?
Waiting for your response.

Technical Question that are asked in the TCS are very basic and General, what you should know is about all the basic technical basic questions of C/C++/java . So, you need to be prepared in these fields very well.
15th May 2015, 01:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?

TCS conducts both technical and HR round in one interview. This pattern is being followed from this year. The questions asked are -

- Questions from your domain especially the fundamentals and latest technologies.
- Questions based on basic IT skills like programming, DBMS, etc.
- Questions from the training, internship, project and certification whichever you had undertaken.
- If you have Java certification, you will have an added advantage and they will ask question from it to know your level in Java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?