14th May 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Welder Engineering.
I want to get job in Government sector.
Can you please tell me about the jobs for me
in Government sector?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  2. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  3. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  4. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for PG Diploma in Yoga Science candidate?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  7. Is there any opportunity to get the job in government sector for Diploma in Computer engineer?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  10. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  12. Is there any vacancy for a job in government sector? I am a computer engineer
  13. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  16. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  17. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  18. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
15th May 2015, 02:27 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?

You can get the job because there are some companies of government of India which requires Welder Engineers, Technician in Welder Trade, Technical Assistant in Welder discipline, etc. so you can apply for these all posts and recruitment details are mentioned below :

>> Railway zones recruitment for Trade Apprentices in various categories including Welder discipline so you can apply for this job because a candidate passed in class 10th and certificate in ITI in welder trade or Diploma in Welder Engineering is eligible to apply for this post so you must apply.

Age of the candidate must not be more than 28 years to apply.

>> Hindustan Newsprint Limited vacancies for the post of Apprentice Trainee in Welder discipline :

A candidate passed in ITI in Welder trade is eligible and candidates having other equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply.

>> Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment of Welders and various other posts :

All candidates passed in diploma in welder are eligible to apply. Candidates passed minimum two years certificate of ITI in Welder trade are also eligible to apply.

For your kind notice, this vacancy is currently opened and you can apply for this vacancy before 20th of May.

>> NMDC - National Mineral Development Corporation recruitment of Maintenance Assistant Trainee in various trades including Welder discipline so you can also apply for this examination and get a job in NMDC based on your diploma in welder specialization.

>> Vehicle Factory and other ordnance factories recruitment of Welders :

Candidates passed diploma or ITI in Welder trade of minimum two years are eligible to apply for this post in such factories of government of India, Ministry of Defense.

>> Scooters India Limited, SCCL Recruitment, Hindustan Copper Limited and many other Navratna and Miniratna companies requires candidates having diploma in welder trade so you must apply for all these jobs and start your career with a good government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?