14th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Computer and Vocational Training in NCT, Delhi?

Hello guys,
Please ell me how can I get registration for
Computer & Vocational Training under NCT, Delhi.
Please let me know about this immediately.
With Regards-
Sk. Iftekhar Ali Azad

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and fee structure NCT New Delhi?
  2. Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to register for NCT Delhi in computer center named Rampurhat computer centre?
  4. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. NCT registration is necessary to provide certificate?
  7. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. List of companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Delhi and Noida?
  9. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  10. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  11. How to get NCT registration?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  13. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  14. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?
  15. After qualifying CET government of NCT of Delhi with 9421 ranking after 10th class should I go for diploma course by government of NCT of Delhi or for 12th qualification?
  16. Procedure to get vocational training and companies for that?
  17. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  18. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
4th August 2015, 02:01 PM
TUSHAR_PATRA

Default Re: Registration procedure of Computer and Vocational Training in NCT, Delhi?

Mr. for NCT and Trust Registration of computer education and all kind of Regn. for education institute, ISO cert, TM application ,
Plz call me, Tushar at 09903641588
25th July 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Registration procedure of Computer and Vocational Training in NCT, Delhi?

Dear sir,
I want registration for my computer institute
Name All India mission of computer & information Technology
1st February 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want registration for my computer institute. Name All India mission of computer & vocational training
28th June 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I AM RUNNING A VOCATIONAL INSTITUTE IN TAMILNADU, I WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER WITH NCT DELHI & OTHER REGISTRATIONS REGARDING TO RUN VOCATIONAL INSTITUTE, SO PLEASE GUIDE R ANY CONSULTANTS CONTACT NUMBER ,
TAMILNADU
27th September 2018, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want registration for my computer institute. Name is (Buniyad coaching & Computer centre) ,please guide are any consultants contact no.
(new delhi-110086)
24th November 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to computer training institute. My institute name SLES INSTITUTE COMPUTER EDUCATION PLEASE HELP I M FROM KARNATAKA CITY BELAUM
7th June 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I will to computer training institute with NCT Delhi.pls guide me.
Pls send me guide no.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?