14th May 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?

I heard that there is free coaching? Is it really true/ or we have to pay college fee, hostel fee,food charges? What is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  2. Which board should I consider to prepare for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Newly added ESIC scheme of fee waiver for SC student will cover whole fee or will I have to pay something?
  4. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  5. Tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges per annum for Business Technology course?
  6. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  7. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  8. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  9. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  10. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  11. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  12. Fee structure and hostel charges of B.Com 1st year of Sri Ram college of commerce, Delhi?
  13. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  14. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  15. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?
  16. What's the B.ed course fee ? What's the Hostel fee?
  17. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  18. In BITS Pilani what is the time of admission and per semester fee including hostel charges?
14th May 2015, 06:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I heard that there is free coaching? Is it really true/ or we have to pay college fee, hostel fee,food charges? What is the fee structure?

First of all your query is simply incomplete. You haven't mentioned for what college you need the details about fees, hostel fees and food charges. Please recheck the question before posting, so that we can provide you solution for it. Mention your all details about the query you have such as college/ university name or the course which you are wishing to do.
15th May 2015, 05:22 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes for any study or course of you are going to join than you will need to choose anyhow the college fee, food charges, hostel fee

Why would they will offer you free all of them

Only one way can be there you can get scholarship for which you need to make lots of efforts and lots of percentage marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?