14th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD without GATE for M.Pharma P-Analysis student?

Hello,
I am a M.Pharma P-Analysis student.
But I am not a GATE qualified, now for us GATE is no more.
Please tell me what will be the other eligibility for doing PhD?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there Management subject in JRF?
  2. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for T.Y.B.Com student?
  4. How can I get admission to study PhD in India without GATE being a M.Pharma 2nd year student?
  5. Detailed information about GATE-PhD for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Pharmacy?
  7. Eligibility to appear in GATE/BET-JRF for study PhD to M.Sc(Zoology) 2nd year student?
  8. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. Which college or university offers PhD in Water Analysis?
  11. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  12. How to appear for NIPER Ph.D entrance if I am a student of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis?
  13. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs?
  14. Should I have to reappear in GATE to study PhD if completed M.Tech through it?
  15. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  16. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  17. Samples of analytical questions in electronics?
  18. What are the requirements for getting a job in USA after completing M.Pharmacy in India?
15th May 2015, 09:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD without GATE for M.Pharma P-Analysis student?

You will have to make sure that you crack the NET Examination.
Once you have cracked the NET Examination then you will have the opportunity to study the course of PhD from a good University with a Scholarship.
The eligibility criteria is that you will need to have at least 60% throughout your career.
Once you have fulfilled this criteria you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
You will be allowed to do PhD with a Scholarship if you are able to crack the NET Examination.
So make your preparation so that you can get a very good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?