14th May 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?

Respected Sir,
I am studying for B.Com with Computer Application. I have secured more than 70% in 4 semesters. Can I apply for M.A. in Criminology in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science?
I am anticipating your reply at the earliest.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

15th May 2015, 10:48 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?

Eligibility to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science:-

You must be a graduate from any recognized Indian institution.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

Few best colleges for this course in India

B.H.U. or Banaras Hindu University
B.I.T.S., Pilani
Bundelkhand University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University
Dr. Harisingh Gour University
K.U. or Karnataka University
University of Madras
Institute of Forensic Science

For more details regarding M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science, please log on to : http://www.nicfs.nic.in/
11th April 2020, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?

NICFS PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF MA CRIMINOLOGY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?