14th May 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Geography)? Scope of B.Sc(Geography)?

Hello everyone,
What higher studies can be done
after studying B.Sc in Geography?
Also tell me what is the scope for it?
Please reply as soon as possible.

15th May 2015, 03:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Geography)? Scope of B.Sc(Geography)?

The higher studies that is generally done is that the students go on to study the course of Masters Degree in Geography and they choose a specialization of their choice.
After the Masters Degree there is a high chance for the students to pursue the course of PhD if they are interested.
After the completion of the Masters Degree there is the option of going for the jobs and you can even opt for going for the jobs that is available being a Master Degree holder in Geography.
So these are the possibilities and there is a lot of scope once you have completed the course of Masters Degree in Geography.
15th May 2015, 07:30 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Geography)? Scope of B.Sc(Geography)?

After B.Sc in geography, you can go for masters in the same stream. The scope for those graduates who pursue bachelor in geography is good. You can apply for the following examination like

Railways
Meteorological centre recruitment
Civil service examination
Banking sector
Lectureship

The following are popular colleges for master in science geography course

Jamia Millia Islamia university
Allahabad university
Ambassy College for Girl's
Aligarh Muslim University - AMU
Andhra university
Baba Farid College (BFC)
Balaji college
Banaras Hindu University
Banasthali University
Bangalore university
2nd March 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

If I am interested in photography also, with Master degree in geography then what type of job is best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?