14th May 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?

Hello,
I have given 10th Board exam from ICSE Board
and waiting for my result. I am hoping to get
80% in my Board exam and I want to change my Board
from ICSE to CBSE because I want to take Science stream
in Higher Secondary. So, it will give me benefits or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  2. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  3. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  4. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  5. Which Board should I prefer between ICSE, CBSE or PSEB to score 95% in Higher Secondary?
  6. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  7. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  9. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
  10. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  11. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  12. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  13. School transfer from ICSE to CBSE in 10th standard
  14. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?
  15. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  16. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and GSEB to pursue Higher Secondary if want to study B.Tech in Gujarat?
  17. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  18. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
15th May 2015, 09:41 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?

As you hope you will get 80% marks in 10th ICSE board, that the good marks in 10th.
According to me you have to continue your higher study with ICSE board, because ICSE board is more advanced then CBSE board.

But if you want to change your board you have to collect the following document from your school.

1). Class 10th report card.

2). School Leaving certificate

3). Migration certificate.
After collecting above document you can get admission in CBSE board.
15th May 2015, 05:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?

It depends on the candidate's interest to change the board. If one wish to transfer from ICSE to CBSE it's her own interest. As you want to take science stream you can study in ICSE or CBSE board. As both the boards are recognized by the government of India. Opting CBSE board will help the candidate to gain a good rank in competitive examinations like JEE as it is conducted by CBSE board. But according to my point of view don't transfer the board of education you will experience a new kind of education. Better to be in ICSE baord, where you can also crack the competitive examination.
4th February 2020, 07:49 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, it will be better if you change your board to CBSE board
The benefits of changing the board are
1) the language is easy
2) syllabus is a bit less as compared to ICSE board
3)the syllabus of the entrance exam for science field is same as that of CBSE 11 and 12 portion
It will be easy if you select CBSE board as it will clear all your concepts and you will also be able to score good merit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?