15th May 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing masters degree in Interior designing? Details about the course?

Hello,

List of colleges providing masters degree in Interior designing? Details about the course? Can someone who knows the information better can share it with me soon as possible? I really wanted to learn about the course and get admission in the best college!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  3. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  4. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
  5. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing?
  6. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  7. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  8. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  10. List of colleges for Interior Designing Degree course in Ahmadabad?
  11. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  12. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  13. Details and admission procedure for Interior Designing Degree Course?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai providing interior designing courses in Mumbai? What is the cost of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  16. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  17. What is the scope available in Interior Designing 3 years course? List of the good colleges in Delhi?
  18. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
15th May 2015, 09:07 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing masters degree in Interior designing? Details about the course?

List of Top 10 interior Designing Colleges in India 2015:-

NIFT Delhi
Pearl Academy Delhi
NIFT Mumbai
NIFT Bangalore
NIFT Hyderabad
Symbiosis Institute of Design Pune
NIFT Chennai
NIFT Kolkata
Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT) Mohali
Pearl Academy Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?