15th May 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Which field I can apply for Ph.D while doing MA in Public administration? Which University I can apply for?

I am doing MA in public administration. How can I aply for phd, in which field and in which university? Expecting that everyone would provide me the information and suggestion to get the admission as soon as possible? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Date of Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Public Administration? When can I apply for this course?
  3. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  4. How to do Ph.D in electronics field?
  5. University where PhD (Public Administration) can be done through Distance Education?
  6. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  7. Whether to go for M.Phill first or rather should apply for PhD directly?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Business Administration? How to initiate the enrollment?
  9. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  10. How to get through PhD if didn't got seat in Andhra University?
  11. Possibility to get admission in Kerala University for part time Ph.D programme for a village officer under Kerala Government who has passed PG in Public Administration?
  12. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  13. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  14. What are the jobs available for me after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for PhD in CMJ University?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  17. Forensics Labs in Indian specially in Kolkata? How to apply after completing PhD?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
15th May 2015, 10:55 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which field I can apply for Ph.D while doing MA in Public administration? Which University I can apply for?

You can apply for the PhD in Public Administration and there are a lot of Universities where you can apply for the course of PhD.
Before that you will have to make sure that you crack the NET Entrance Examination.
Once you are able to crack the NET Entrance Examination you will be provided with a Scholarship and you will also be able to choose the University from where you want to pursue your PhD Degree.
So you must at first crack the Entrance Examination so that you are able to get admission into the best universities and complete your course of PhD in Public Administration.
So you should start your preparation as quickly as possible so that you are able to get a very good score in NET Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?