15th May 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?

I had 96% in 10th,83% in 12th and 60% in b.tech till 5th semester with two backlogs.Am i eligible for campus placement in present year? I just heard that it would change year after year. So, can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria followed in companies in common for the present year?

15th May 2015, 11:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had 96% in 10th,83% in 12th and 60% in b.tech till 5th semester with two backlogs.Am i eligible for campus placement in present year? I just heard that it would change year after year. So, can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria followed in companies in common for the present year?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Software Companies is,

Software Companies= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Software Companies recruitment.

Pattern for Software Companies written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
15th May 2015, 12:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria depends on the concerned company which is coming for recruitment. Some have 60 percentage in the entire career while some have 50 percentage and so on. So it depends on the company coming for the placement drive.Since you have 60 percentage or more in your entire career, so you will be eligible for most of the companies. But along with 60 percentage, most of the companies also demand no active backlogs and you have two backlogs. So you will not be eligible for most of the companies if you do not clear your backlogs. Thus try to clear all your backlogs within this year.
15th May 2015, 03:13 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply for campus placements because you have two standing backlogs. Without clearing the standing backlogs you are not eligible to apply for campus placements. But, after clearing the standing backlogs, you are definitely eligible to apply for campus placement. To apply for campus placements, the candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout the career. A maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only. Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply.
15th May 2015, 04:45 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Campus placement have no specific eligibility criteria. They see your talent or work ability is suitable for their company or not.

Generally appearing in final year candidates are eligible for campus placement.

Pass out candidates can not sit in campus recruitment.

You have to two active backlogs but don't worry you can apply for campus.

Most of company does not see your backlogs. If you are selected, then you have to see all clearing documents at the time of joining.

Therefore start preparation for campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?