15th May 2015, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in Abroad with Financial Assistance if belongs to a poor family?

Sir,
I want to study in Abroad but my family is very poor.
I am studying in B.Tech with scholarship and
I want to do my MS in Abroad. So, please tell me
how I get financial assistance to do study in Abroad?

29th November 2016, 04:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in Abroad with Financial Assistance if belongs to a poor family?

It is good to see your spirit and desire of higher studies amidst financial instability. You can get financial assistance for higher studies in abroad via:-

- Scholarships - Most of the foreign institutes offer scholarships to overseas students on account of good scores in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
- Education Loan : You can opt for education loan up to 20 lakhs to meet the expense of your higher studies in abroad.
- Part time jobs : You can opt for part time jobs during the course which can be online or offline even in your university as well to have some income.
Apart from these, you can also receive scholarships for winning various contests, performing exceptional in the field of extracurricular, producing excellence in academics during the course, undertaking good research work, etc from the concerned institute in which you will pursue the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?