15th May 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for Bank Education Loan
for doing my B.Tech course. I have land on
behalf of this land I want to apply for Education Loan.
I just want to know that the Bank evaluate the amount
of my Land then provide me Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  4. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  5. What if I dont have property to show to a bank for education loan?
  6. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  7. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  9. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  10. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  14. How to avail education loan with out offering any mortgage? -- [New]
  15. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  17. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
19th May 2015, 12:00 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?

All nationalized banks offer educational loans for all eligible and meritorious candidate's to pursue their higher education. For above Rs.4 lacs one has to keep the collateral security. As collateral security includes assets, stock, jewelery etc.., As land come under assets one can apply for the educational loan by keeping land as an collateral security. Collateral may be equal, less or more than the value of the loan. Most of the banks evaluate the value of security and then sanction the loan according to that.
19th May 2015, 05:46 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to apply for Bank Education Loan
for doing my B.Tech course. I have land on
behalf of this land I want to apply for Education Loan.
I just want to know that the Bank evaluate the amount
of my Land then provide me Loan?

Yes, the bank will calculate your capital vale and then according to that your Loan will be sanctioned. So, based on your capital value the amount of loan you will be getting. Also, if you will negotiate then you can get more amount then your land Value. So it is based on how well you negotiate with the banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?