15th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?

Dear Sir,
I have a Salary Account in Kotak Mahindra Bank. My current liabilities are as under:
1. I have one running Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lac.
2. My Kotak Mahindra Platinum Credit card's bill has exceeded to Rs. 1 Lacs. Now if I apply for an Education Loan of amount Rs. 12 Lacs for my child education. In this case I can apply for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  3. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  12. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  17. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
14th June 2015, 01:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?

You will be able to apply for the Loan but all depends on your Income Slip and the amount you earn per month.
It also depends on where your Son has got admission.
If you also have some property which you can use as a mortgage then you can get the Educational Loan on the basis of the mortgage.
So you are eligible for the loan but a lot of it depends on how you can satisfy the various conditions that the Banks generally set up.
You can get the Educational Loan if you can fulfill the above mentioned conditions.
23rd June 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?

I don't have any salary slip or IT returns of my parents.My father is expired and my mother is working in a small shop with a salary of 6000 per month.I am eligible to apply for education loan of RS.700000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?