15th May 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?

Hello friends,
What is Polytechnic course?
What are the specializations do we find in Polytechnic?
Kindly let me know about this in details asap.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MBA in Hospitality Management and International Business?
  2. Is polytechnic equivalent to intermediate? Can we study in another state after polytechnic?
  3. Procedure to do Ph.D in Molecular Biology in AMU? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  4. Detailed criteria for the post of lecturer at Polytechnic
  5. Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?
  6. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
  7. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  8. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  9. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  10. Which course is best for commerce student in future?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  12. How can I join Polytechnic after completing 12th without answering an entrance exam?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech in food technology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? Job opportunities and scope of the course?
  14. Can I take admission in any polytechnic being 34 years old?
  15. Which subjects should I choose for MBA course after completion of BCA course?
  16. Last 5 years solved question papers of Navodaya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I study in Polytechnic to do Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Detailed Information regarding Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam?
17th May 2015, 02:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?

Detailed Information about Polytechnic Course:

Polytechnic course is also called as a Diploma course which can be done after successful completion of 10th Class. Candidates who wish to learn and concentrate on core concepts of Engineering are encouraged to do these courses. The duration of Polytechnic or Diploma course is 3 years which can be in the form 10+3 pattern after 10th. After completion of 3 year Diploma course, candidates are required to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in the same stream to find huge employment opportunities. For instance, if you choose Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, then you are required to choose B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. There are many streams available to pursue in Polytechnic Course (Diploma in Engineering), the same are provided below.

Diploma course (3 years) + 3 years of Graduation (2nd, 3rd and 4th years of B.E/ B.Tech) == Total 6 years
(Or)
Intermediate (2 years) + B.E/ B.Tech (4 years) == Total 6 years

Best Diploma in Engineering Courses offer good Career Path:

>> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

>> Diploma in Electrical Engineering

>> Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering

>> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

>> Diploma in Chemical Engineering

>> Diploma in Mining Engineering

>> Diploma in Environmental Engineering

>> Diploma in Computer Science and Technology Engineering

>> Diploma in Automobile Engineering

>> Diploma in Mining Engineering
15th December 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?

Can I change the branch in engineering as computer science after completion of diploma in civili engineering
19th January 2020, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in computer science can i able to take a python? courses please reply me.
2nd July 2020, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma Computers I can I do agriculture betch with this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?