15th May 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?

Sir,
I have completed M.A. in Urdu from
Osmania University. I want to study PhD in
Urdu from Jamia Millia Islamia. Kindly tell me
the procedure for admission.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia through UGC-NET?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  4. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  6. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  7. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PhD in Arabic course?
  10. Delhi University and Jamia Millia Islamia University PhD(Life Science) entrance exam question papers of previous year.
  11. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  12. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Procedure to get registered at Jamia Milia Islamia for PhD Life Science?
  16. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  17. Application procedure for admission to Jamia Millia Islamia University after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
19th May 2015, 07:39 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?

You need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by JMI. Ph.D exam notification is not yet released. You can expect the notification in the month of June or July in the official website of JMI.

Eligibility:

The candidate should have completed Master degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate and 50% marks for reserved categories. Those who are appearing in the final year of master degree may also apply.

Official Website:Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?