15th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?

Hello,
I want to know the information about PhD in English from IGNOU in Kanpur.
I have completed my M.A. in English from University of Jammu with 55.43%. Can I do PhD in English from IGNOU?
With Regards-
Afroz

13th May 2016, 11:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know the information about PhD in English from IGNOU in Kanpur.
I have completed my M.A. in English from University of Jammu with 55.43%. Can I do PhD in English from IGNOU?
With Regards-
Afroz
The eligibility to study the PhD in English in IGNOU is a pass in M Phil Degree and M.A in English with over 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance test and interview for the admission. You can contact and submit the application form along with the brief description of proposed topic of research. You can contact the IGNOU study center for more details regarding this. The website link is Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?