15th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Distance PhD in English course being a Lecturer after completing M.Phil?

Dear Sir,
I have done my M.Phil about 6 years ago and secured 61% of marks. At present I am working as Lecturer in English. I want to do my PhD in English in Distance Mode. Please help me to know that how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
22nd May 2015, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Distance PhD in English course being a Lecturer after completing M.Phil?

If you have got M.Phil qualification and professional experience in the given field then it will be a very good option for you to go for Ph.D admission. You will be exempted from the entrance exam stage and just have to appear for the interview stages which will test your research skills before enrolling you in to the programme.

Just keep track of the notification of the various Universities for Ph.D admission and apply according to the instructions. Every University release notification and you just have to be alert and don't miss the last date for application. You have to send the application in a prescribed format with all the relevant documents to the University. You application will be reviewed and you will be called for interview. Good performance in the interview will help you to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?