15th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?

Sir,
I would like to do my Inplant Training at DRDO. I want to know the procedure that how to join the Inplant Training in DRDO as I am studying B.E. 3rd year in Sathyabama University, Chennai. Kindly let me know immediately.

20th May 2015, 11:29 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?

Procedure to Apply for Internship in DRDO:

* To apply for internship in DRDO you need to contact with training department officer of DRDO. Then you need to get a NOC letter from placement cell officer which is signed by HOD.

* After these issue a training letter from your institution addressing to the training department of DRDO. After issuing the letter submit along with application form in the DRDo office.

* After processing the letter if you are eligible then they will conform you for the training.
8th May 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?

We are students from st.Joseph college of engineering Chennai. Is there any other procedure to apply in-plant training.? And What is the eligible criteria?
6th January 2017, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir, l am studying 3rd year B.E.Mechanical engineering in Tirupur, Angel college of engineering and technology and affiliated to anna university, what are the rules and regulations to be followed for attending the inplant training in indian railways.
10th June 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for inplant training at drdo of electronics and telecommunication engineering 3rd year students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?