15th May 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of 2nd semester of MBA.
I want to do PhD in Finance from Oxford University.
I want to know the whole procedure for getting admission
and also the details of this course in this university.
Please help me to get the correct information.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  2. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  3. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  4. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  6. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  7. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  8. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  11. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  12. Procedure to get admission in University of Oxford for study International MBA?
  13. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  14. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA 2nd semester student?
  16. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  18. Is there any experience required to get admission in University of Oxford to study MBA?
20th April 2018, 05:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?

After completion of MBA you can opt for Finance PhD project from Oxford University. In order to pursue PhD from Oxford University you must meet the following requirements:-
> You must have a good undergraduate degree with GPA 3.5 or its equivalent
> You must have GMAT or GRE test scorecard.
> You must have TOEFL or IELTS test scorecard.
> You must have minimum three pieces of written work, including a research proposal.

Fore more details you should visit to below mentioned link i.e. https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/programmes/degrees/dphilmgmt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?