15th May 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?

Hello Friends,
I want to study MBA after my B.Tech.
But I want to study in Abroad. Please tell me
which country is favourable for doing MBA?
And what will be the expenses require?
Please suggest me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  3. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  6. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is better to study among M.A. in International Relations and MBA in Abroad? Which country could we consider?
  8. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  9. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  11. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  12. BBA or BBM, which is favourable to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  14. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  15. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?
  16. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
18th May 2015, 11:47 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?

United State of America is the favorable country to study MBA in Abroad.

You have to apply GMAT and TOEFL exam to take admission into MBA in USA.

US is one of the most popular business school destinations with the most number of prestigious B-schools in the world.

The main factor that differentiates US B-schools from rest of the world is the fact that american MBA is all about expanding your network and knowing the right people.

Total expenses of MBA in USA:

GMAT fee is Rs 16250

TOEFL fee is Rs 10725

Application Fee is Rs 17875

Personal Expenses is Rs 10665940

Travel(Local +Flight) 437930

Average outgoing Salary is Rs 11050000
21st May 2015, 12:31 PM
studyinabroad
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?

Thank you for sharing fee structure of Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?