15th May 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy.
Can I get admission in M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
I also have 3 months experience.
So, I have any chances for studying in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma?
  2. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?
  3. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information regarding D-Pharmacy course?
  5. Possibility to study MBBS with Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Abroad?
  6. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  7. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  8. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  9. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  10. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  12. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  13. Possibility to study MS in Lancaster University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has 2 years of working experience?
  14. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  15. Possibility and scope of study MBA(IT) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  16. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  17. Can I study MBA in Abroad if working in a Media firm?
  18. Can I do MBA in IIMC having completed Graduation with 37% and having an experience of 4 years and 3 months?
29th November 2016, 05:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in M.Pharmacy course in abroad . Since you have a work experience of three months so, it will be an added advantage during the selection process at the time of admission. This is because foreign universities prefer candidates having work experience for studies at post graduation level. Your chances of admission depend on the performance in the entrance exams, resume and interview. In order to become a licensed pharmacist, you need to crack additional screening exam of the concerned nation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?