15th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?

Hello Sir,
I want to study MS in Biomedical Engineering
in Abroad. Please tell me about the universities
in Abroad where I can get admission?
Also tell me the expenses which I have to do
for this MS course?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  3. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Genetics) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  6. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  7. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  9. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  10. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  11. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  13. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  14. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  16. List of foreign universities which offers MBBS under total expenses of 7 lacs?
  17. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  18. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
20th May 2015, 12:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering MS in Biomedical Engineering.

Johns Hopkins University
Address: Baltimore, MD 21218, United States

Georgia Institute of Technology
Address: North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30332, United States

University of California
Address: 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, United States

University of Washington
Address: Seattle, WA, United States

University of Pennsylvania
Address: Philadelphia, PA 19104, United States

Rice University
Address: 6100 Main St, Houston, TX 77005, United States

Fee Structure:-
The fee structure varies from one university to another university. So, to know about the exact fee structure of any university, you can check their official website or you can contact International admission office of University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?